- Hospital was established in 1957. It has been seeing patients 24/7 for almost 60 years.
- Monroe County Hospital is a 25 bed critical access hospital with a 24 hour emergency room
- The hospital currently sees approximately 7500 patients annually in the emergency room
- Georgia Hospital Association(GHA) estimates hospital’s economic impact in Monroe County to be $24 Million dollars annually
- Hospital employs 121 people
- GHA estimates Monroe County Hospital impacts an additional 342 jobs in our local economy.
- All Schools are located within 10 miles ...