Ribbon-cutting, groundbreaking and grand-opening events are a great way to open a new business or a new location. These types of events offer you the opportunity to publicly thank your customers, financial backers, friends and family, and talk about your products and services.
If you are a Forsyth-Monroe Chamber member, we can help with your event! The Forsyth-Monroe Chamber will:
- Send out an email to Ambassadors and Chamber Board Members inviting them to attend.
- Help promote your event on this website. Just log in to the Chamber Member Portal using your username and password to post your event on the Chamber’s community calendar. Don’t know your username or password? Contact us at 478-994-9239.
- Announce your event in Monroe E-Connected, a weekly newsletter. Just email your event details two weeks prior to the event.
- Send a representative to attend your event. Please coordinate your date with the Chamber if at all possible well in advance to avoid date and time conflicts.
- Provide the “giant scissors” and ribbon at the event … a great photo opportunity!
- Send your event wrap-up with your photo to the Monroe County Reporter. (Subject to printing space and deadline.)
Download this Ribbon Cutting & Grand Opening Flyer, which includes additional tips to help your event run smoothly.